Thursday, April 24, 2008

BIRDS OF THE SAME FEATHER

A man is standing at the bar and another guy walks up to him and says,"Are you Joe Smith?"
The man says,"Yes."
The guy says,"Were you in Chicago a few weeks ago?"
Joe says,"Just a minute," and takes out his notebook, turns some pages, and then says,"Yes, I was in Chicago a few weeks ago."
The guy says," Were you in room two one three?"
Joe looks in his notebook and says,"Yes."
The guy says, "Did you meet Mrs. Wentworth in room two one four?"
Joe looks in his notebook and says,"Yes."
The guy says,"Tell me, did you make love to Mrs. Wentworth?"
Joe scans his notebook again and says,"Yes, I made love to Mrs. Wentworth."
The guy says, "Well, I'm Mr. Wentworth and I don't like it."
Again Joe looks in his notebook and says, "You know that's funny. I did not like it either."

No comments: