Wednesday, April 23, 2008

THE BRAGGARTS

I have heard about two men, great friends, who have were talking to each other. One said," Boy, last night was the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. I had gone fishing and caught such great fish that even to carry one alone,by myself, was so tiring: it was such a burden. The fish was so long you wouldn't believe it. And not one, I caught so many. The whole night I have been carrying them, just carrying them."
The second man said,"This is nothing, you don't know what happened to me last night. I dreamt that on my one side is Sophia Loren...in my bed, under my blanket. I said, 'My God!' because I looked at the other side and saw Marylin Monroe. It was such a juicy night."
The first man who had been catching fish the whole night said," You idiot. Why did you not call me?"
The second man said," I did call you, but your wife said you had gone fishing."

No comments: